I believe that an outfit is an expression of the person herself and that is the first thing that people see to infer who you may be, like it or not. It doesn't mean that people are always right when they assume who you are based on your character, but you can dress a certain way and show off your personality through apparels. This is why Lara'J was created - to create a classy and feminine line of clothing for the new age women.
Looking professional does not mean that you have to wear a pantsuit or pants. As the designer and owner of the brand, my goal is to bring to life outfits that help confident women look good and yet keeping it classy. If you've got it, flaunt it! My creations are almost always midi-length, high-slit and body-tracing. I find that not many brands have the sexy, professional woman in mind when they come up with their creations. The woman who is ambitious, who is not afraid of stares and the woman who owns her sexuality.
I tend to keep to three basic colours of Black, Red and White. Black is always in style. Red is confident and sexy. White is a head-turner. With Lara'J, you will always dress to impress.
- Kristal Loh, Fashion Director.
Meet the team
Kristal Loh @Kristalloh Chief Fashion Designer
- Believing that the outfit speaks for the wearer, Kristal designs sexy, chic, and functional apparels.
- She is the one who designs the apparels in Lara 'J.
Jun Wei Chief Executive Officer
The Tech Guy
- As the title goes, he is the person in charge of Lara ‘J. At times, he also fixes the photocopier machine.
- He is the one that sets the business strategy and direction, and plans for the brand future (or at least he thinks so).
Faith Sim Operations Manager
- With an exceptional ability to organize processes and execute operations in a meticulous manner, she oversees the company's operations and customer service.
- By putting customers as her top priority, she ensures all enquiries and returns are handled with care and all orders to reach customers on time, without errors.
Christina Koh @tinabnn Graphic Designer
- Born with a crayon in hand and a talent in visual art(s), she oversees all of the company’s graphic-design needs.
- She and her team ensures all product images you see are true to actual color.
Sam Tan Logistics Specialist
- Her job entails ensuring the smooth running and economic efficiency of the company’s logistics.
- She and her team ensures all parcels are handled with care and reaches customers on time, without error.
Address (By appointment only):
50 Ubi Crescent,
Tel: 6749 3593